Sunday, January 06, 2008

Life is so fragile...

Yesterday as i was onto my daily routine of browsing the job advertisements, my aunt told me that MC King passed away after complaining that he had difficulties breathing, a news she heard over the radio. To my disbelief, i surfed the channelnewsasia site but nothing was featured, at first i thought it was a hoax till i came across xin.sg. A few months back i was still listening to a program that he co host with a 972 dj, but now at this moment he is gone. Indeed life is so unpredictable and fragile, what i can say now is treasure everyone that is around you, that our lives will not be full of regrets. Sometimes a simple word of encouragement can mean a lot to someone, do not belittle them just like what the bible says in Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat its fruit.

Now thinking back i feel that i am drifting through life in the past few years, not that i have accomplished nothing but I believe that more can be done. So i have decided that i will start this year right by setting goals. Although at every beginning of the year, i have a brief idea of what i want to achieve but i have never really gone through the 'smarter' goal card and writing the goals down. Just like the old saying "if you fail to plan, you plan to fail" I would not want to repeat the same old mistakes. I have drafted a set goals at this moment and over the course of next week i will write them down! I really believe that 2008 will be the best year yet for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.