Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Blogger Hee..

Blogger Hee, a nick given by my brother. I guess he must be very free in office and came to peep at my blog hahaha "dio bo"?.
I went to have my haircut at KHE, a shop that my aunt used to patronize. Haha the lady still manage to recognize my aunt after so long. I had my hair cut short, so that i do not look like a bushman off the Savanna, hahaha after all first impression counts on an interview? After the haircut, we went to Hougang Mall. I went to have my passport sized photo taken :) after so many interviews that require my beautiful picture, i do not have much left Hahaha. I have also heard of a good news, XM got himself a permanent job in ST while enjoying his ICT. I am very happy as i can smell a treat coming wahaha, but more importantly he is no longer jobless and it is worth a celebration! Tonight is the eve of my interview, will i be able to sleep? Haha i seriously hope that i can. Ok, Blogger Hee will stop here for now :)

No comments: