Saturday, December 01, 2007

Blogger Hee Back!

If you have been wondering why i did not update my blog for so long, it is because i am abducted by aliens HAHAHA YEAH RIGHT!. I could not think of anything to blog, nothing eventful except for some interviews which i feel it is nothing worth talking about. Yeah, by this statement, i am still in the midst of job search how sad. Today's service was brilliant, touching on the importance of been connected to God. After service i wanted to go home but was urged by my cg friends to join them for dinner. We went to Five Star Hainanese Chicken Rice. The kampung chicken is succulent, the rice is fragrant and the chilli is fiery hot. Chicken with exercise taste better? Thus i can conclude that exercise is indeed good for both chicken and Man. Hahaha! Its time for me to say good bye once again, hope that i can keep my entry fresh.

No comments: