Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Caught up with my buddies in IRAS

Finally managed to meet up my long lost buddies in IRAS on Sunday. It was a day full of indo food as we had Ayam penyet to lunch at lucky plaza. As i stepped into lucky plaza, i was overwhelmed by the crowd and it almost felt like i am not in Singapore. Haha we proceeded with our plan to have lunch there nevertheless. Below are the food i ate hahaha



We started to talk about the need to have passive income, letting your money work for you and not just working for money. The biz minded Roy started to share the importance of moving from E (Employment) to B/I (Biz or Investment). I did not register much i am still U (Unemployed) which is not even E. Haha however it had me thinking, i guess it is time for me get myself familiarize with investments and stuff. "If you think that you cannot, yes! you are correct!" a passing remark made by Roy struck me. i was reminded of the importance of my thinking, the need of renewing my mind with the word of God! Just like in the days of Adam before sin sets in, he was able to have dominion over all the beasts even when they much stronger than him with just his MIND. Indeed this gathering was meaningful!

No comments: